IMPORTANT NOTE

Hello, and welcome.
I would like to inform you that I AM MOVING.
...well, sort of. I have started a new blog, Oui Crochet, that focuses just on crochet, crochet patterns, and crochet resources. I am in the process of building it up as a one stop shop for all things crochet, and I am very excited about it. I hope you will come over and check out my progress. :)
I will be moving my patterns from this site, to my new site. My idea is to leave this site active, so that you can still access other aspects of this site. I will also leave a modified "introduction" post where each pattern is on this site, as to keep all links active and make it so that you can easily locate the pattern's new home. As an added bonus, you will also find new printable/downloadable versions of my patterns.
I apologize for any inconvenience, but I assure you, this change is a positive one. I look forward to seeing you at Oui Crochet.
Happy Crocheting!


Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Crochet Clover Headband (free pattern)

   Remember when you were a kid, and St. Patrick's Day was nearing, and you were  obsessed with making sure you (and everyone else in your family) had something... ANYTHING... green to wear?
Yeah, that.

   I thought it would be fun to make little clover headbands for my youngest girls. I was going to do it the easy way, and look up a pattern online. Unfortunately, all forms of internet access in my house was occupied at the time. I ended up having to wing it. The headband part would be easy enough. But the clover... I wanted something easy. Something that could be made all in one piece. I also thought it would be a good idea to write it down as I worked on it. After a little time, and a bunch of crossed out ideas on my papers, I came up with this quick and simple headband.

Click below for the pattern!
Crochet  Clover Headband 






Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! I wish my daughter would wear headbands. :-/ Maybe if I bribe her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah... bribery works wonders! lol
    My 16 month old will wear it for maybe 5 minutes, before she pulls it off to see what the heck I put on her head! Then she tries to put it back on... repeat. repeat. repeat. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter's name is Clover! I have to make this for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Byrnes Bunch, how cute that your daughter's name is Clover! I love it!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from my readers!
Please feel free to leave a comment or share your ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...